(as seen in Section 1 of the Rental Agreement)
Effective April 15th, 2020, for all reservations booked on or after April 15th, 2020
All cancellations must be in writing and sent to [email protected]
More than 24 hours notice:
• All reservations canceled with more than 24 hours notice will incur a 10% cancellation fee.
• Reservation must be canceled by 9:00 AM the day before the scheduled rental.
Less than 24 hours notice:
• Reservations canceled with less than 24 hours notice will receive no refunds whatsoever.
• 24 hours are defined as 9:00 AM the day before the scheduled rental.
• All changes that result in a refund will incur a 10% change fee on the refunded amount.
• There is no charge for changes that do not require a refund.
• No refunds will be given if:
o Renter returns early
o Renter picks up late
• The Renter may request rental credit for a later rental date at the time of cancellation or changes. Credit may be used for rental bikes only by the customer(s) listed on the reservation. There is no cancellation/change fee if the customer chooses a rental credit. Credit expires after two years.
• Extreme weather conditions as listed below:
o Large amounts of rainfall that make riding dangerous and could cause trail damage
• Bodily Injury - Proof required, doctor note, etc.
It is the Renter's responsibility to ensure that rental dates are correct. You will receive your confirmation via email and text message, including a reminder email. TMB is not responsible for incorrect dates. There will be no refunds given for missed reservations.